The papers presented in ICPAM-11 and PAMS-2 will be published in special issues in Applied Surface Science, Materials Today: Proceedings and Thin Solid Films .
- For Applied Surface Science, on-line submission via Elsevier’s Editorial System (EES) is required. The first manuscripts would be uploaded in the EES by the authors no earlier than 15th December 2016. The last manuscript is expected to be submitted on-line no later than 15th December 2016. The final date of acceptance (after review and revise) in EES is 31st Jan 2017.
2. The Materials Today: Proceedings template can be downloaded here.
The last manuscript is expected to be submitted no later than 24th February 2017. The final date of acceptance (after review and revise) is 20th March 2017. Please ensure that all the figures are of 300 DPI resolutions as this
will facilitate good output. All Authors must contact the Guest Editor
3. The Selected papers will be published as a special issue of the journal Thin Solid Films. The format, letter‑type and lay‑out will be the same as for the regular issues of the Journal. The submission of a paper implies that it represents original work not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere. On-line submission via Elsevier’s Editorial System (EES) at http://www.ees.elsevier.com/tsf/ is required. The first manuscripts would be uploaded in the EES by the authors no earlier than Oktober 7, 2016. It’s important to select ‘SI: ICPAM-11’ when you reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process. In order to facilitate a timely publication schedule, the deadline for all manuscripts to be submitted to EES is February 24, 2017 and the deadline for all manuscripts to be ready for production is March 7 2017.
- Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials http://inoe.inoe.ro/Journal.html
- Journal of Advanced Research in Physics http://stoner.phys.uaic.ro/jarp/index.php/jarp
- Romanian Reports in Physics http://www.rrp.infim.ro/
- Proceedings of the Romanian Academy http://www.acad.ro/proceedings.htm
- Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanomanufacturing http://www.aspbs.com/jnan
- Materials Focus http://www.aspbs.com/mat
- Energy and Environment Focus http://www.aspbs.com/efocus.