The papers presented in ICPAM-12 and PAMS-3 will be published in special issues in Applied Surface Science, Thin Solid Films and Materials Today: Proceedings.
For Applied Surface Science, on-line submission via Elsevier’s Editorial System (EES) is required. The first manuscripts would be uploaded in the EES by the authors no earlier than October 20, 2018. The last manuscript is expected to be submitted on-line no later than December 20, 2018. The final date of acceptance (after review and revise) in EES is February 20, 2019.
Selected papers will be published as a special issue of the journal Thin Solid Films with the title “Thin Films and Nanostructures for Advanced Applications”. The format, lettertype and layout will be the same as for the regular issues of the Journal. The submission of a paper implies that it represents original work not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere. On-line submission via Elsevier’s Editorial System (EES) at http://www.ees.elsevier.com/tsf/ is required. First manuscripts would be uploaded in the EES by the authors no earlier than October 20, 2018. It is important to select ‘SI:TFNAA-ICPAM-12’ when you reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process. To facilitate a timely publication schedule, the deadline for all manuscripts to be submitted to EES is December 20, 2018 and the deadline for all manuscripts to be ready for production is February 20, 2019.
The Materials Today: Proceedings template will be added soon. The manuscript is expected to be submitted beginning with October 20, 2018 and no later than December 20, 2018. The final date of acceptance (after review and revise) is February 20, 2019. Please ensure that all the figures are of 300 DPI resolutions as this will facilitate good output. All Authors must contact the Guest Editor Felicia Iacomi.
- Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials http://inoe.inoe.ro/Journal.html
- Journal of Advanced Research in Physics http://stoner.phys.uaic.ro/jarp/index.php/jarp
- Romanian Reports in Physics http://www.rrp.infim.ro/
- Proceedings of the Romanian Academy http://www.acad.ro/proceedings.htm
- Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanomanufacturing http://www.aspbs.com/jnan
- Materials Focus http://www.aspbs.com/mat
- Energy and Environment Focus http://www.aspbs.com/efocus.