- Abstracts submission will start on February 10, 2018
Authors are invited to submit a summary of no more than 2000 characters (including spaces) using Conference online-management system. Please follow the instructions given on the respective site.
- Abstracts must be submitted prior to the July 10, 2018 deadline.
- The presenting author must be a paid registrant.
- The authors can choose the presentation form of the paper among oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Members of the Advisory Board can decide to change the final presentation form of the proposed contribution.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance and mode of presentation of their papers within a week of submission.